Sunday 7 July 2013

Carnival Day



Yesterday I didn't expect to be in the carnival at all,until I got let of work early and went to watch to support the group. They then called me up to join which I did and I really enjoyed it.




The Tanzanians were also having a brilliant time as they were able to perform all Tanzanian songs to a large audience.The audience were very impressed as they had a smile on there faces and gave them high fives.


The thing which I most enjoyed about the carnival was when we made a circle and people got picked individually to go dance in the middle.

After the carnival we then went to castle park,we took them on hard rock which was really funny.



When we went back up home we got the bikes out and went on a bike ride,after this we were so tired all we wanted was food so we ordered a takeaway.

Overall the day was very good and was very enjoyable for me and Rooney and the rest of the group.



Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment